Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm glad that i didn't go school today cuz i've got a one day m.c from my doc. was bloghopping just now..got to know that da chem paper was kindof diff? all screwed-up?!? well, i'll definitely be worst if im present cuz imma originally idiot in chemistry-slapshead.
I practically stayed at home da whole day to study my physics and alilbit of chinese and bits of maths here and there..oh ya, did i meantion about my biO paper on mon?..mann..i'll laugh my ass-off if i pass my bio..lol..sounds pathetic?..hmm..its really pathetic larh..i went blank the moment i saw da qns. i knew i studied but somehow, i just couldn't come up with those sensible ans.




You tell me you're in love with me
Like you can't take
your pretty eyes away from me
It's not that I don't want to stay
But every time
you come too close
I move away-

sounds pretty sad isn't it?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home