Wednesday, March 02, 2005

oh well, i didn't go school today cuz of a real dumb reason...my ankle's still creating trouble for me..it looks kinda swollen

if im not wrong, yesterday was a darn bloody day. i swear i hate bus912 forever..me and my boy was taking that damn bus when we met exactly 4 lunatics. It goes like this..
at first, we were still standing..and two lil fat kids came running round the bus and practically knocked everyone. know wad?..they were extraodinarily-crude-ill-bred-disgusting...you guys won't imagine what song they sang and how on earth would they come up with such a song. damnit. i was like traumatized by em when their lil sis came and sit right beside me..chrissakes, their stupid mom can still smile at me as if nothing had happen...that damn lil gurl pull my shirt, made a scene..i was kindof molested in some way..i just felt like giving em one tight slap..but she's not even a pri sch kid..wad can i do?!?..and everything hapens inside that damn 912 public bus.they were nothing but a bunch of creatures full of vulgarities. damnit...motherfCukin`jackass-


these bunch of pure-gross people made me dislike/scare of kids now..fCuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home