Wednesday, May 04, 2005

hmmm...today's paper was kinda not so tensed up as i thought. gotta extra time for both eng & hist. Eng paper 2 was alil bit difficult to understand..lloll..elephants..like wth~

afterr sch me and stephh accompany shanmin wait for the phototaking stuff. then went to yoshinoya. tingg joined us too =x.

jjen: 2 yoshinoya...
cashier gurl: huh?
jjen: oh..ermm..i mean 2 salmon bowls..
dots....



wads so wrong with me uh? been making a fool of myself in the public these few days. that dayy at popular....i was about to pay for my stuff when i realised my wallet wasn't in my bag. omfg and im already at the counter. the lady was waiting and there were lortsa people behind..i just feel like dying that very moment k..its so freaking embarrassed. nvrrmind. i just walked out of the popular then ruch back home for my money. but of cuz, i didn't went back there..



wadeverr-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home