Monday, June 06, 2005

ong.jian.wen, daa beeg bully + ps-sterr..
alright..this dude here said he'll acc me to lavender and get my passport photo changed. okay. so after my tuition, i realised i didn't save his hse num into my hp. damn..cant call and ask his mom to wake him up. nvrrmind abt that. tried calling his hp and leave him a msg too. but no respond (-.-") . in da end, i went there alone. how pathetic...

lavender......
im disgusted at da num of people there. omfg. i waited damn long just to get my deadd picture taken. pissed off, i get out of that went to bugis. walk awhile then went to bras basah to get my deadd picture taken. wonder why i look so chubby in da pic. eek. after that, went back to that darn building again. you wouldn't believe this... i've to wait for 251 person before my turn. shit em. the whole level was like so packed with people. c'mon larh. its monday you know...you adults don't have to work arh. students on holiday so its understandable..but..adults....arghh..i waited for like around 2 hrs and that lady at daa counter still gotta the cheek to praise me for being patient. wth. of cuz i've to bear with it right..i came all the way frm yishun can...
its already four plus after everything's done. god sakes, i haven't had my lunch yet. my stomach was shouting for help while waiting for my turn earlier on. poor thing ))=





p a t i e n c e-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home