Friday, July 01, 2005

reached home at abt 2pm today. ran away from da motivational camp thing.lol.



 



 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



don't be mistaken..imma sec4 student k..the one on da right ((=



amaths...vanan not here so decided to have our photo taking session again. somehow, im not very happy with the results..ahem..i mean..its like..i looked way too childish uh..blehs





was tryna be funny...but not funny at all..





chio bu jes. and she's always so xin fu..see da way she smiles ..((=





kimmiebaby. another very-much-in-loved girl..





upcoming...with wano or bob or wadever he calls himself..well, to me, he's one helluva joker.[da malay bro&sis] =DD









bex..my bud [eng period]..uh-huh. its time for me to trim my hair .lol..getting way too messy.shouldn't have cut so many layers..





4eB babes uh....bleahs =DD





 



 



 



 



there's more actually..((= guys, noticed that my style of smiling has changed? wanted to imitate those gurls in friendster larh.. i used to show my teeth when posing for photos. now its like so act cute can..no choice..with this kinda hairstyle, can't help but act cute a lil ..okay. i know it doesnt work. turn out that i look more like a kindergarden kid. nobody will believe that im taking 'Os' in a few months time. pretty sad uh..but hey! i'll look like my actual age when my hair's let down k. so pls don't assume im always this childish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home