Friday, July 22, 2005







speech day-racial harmony day celebration
(scroll down for more pics (= )

went Sherlynn's house this morning. She told me her friend could help me with the sari. hmmm. reached lynn's hse at around 10.30am i think. well, her friend went to the hospital to visit her grandma if im not wrong. so that means i'll have to seek Sheetha's help. okay. called sheetha and settle the time. Me and Lynn went over to my house to collect the other sari cuz i borrowed two earlier on. everything's a mess..a long story..in the end i went back lynn's hse and do the sari thing all over again on my own.. guess what, i did it! i do it all by myself. and im freakingly satisfied with the results. blehs.

went over to 233 to meet up with stef, bex, fang, johnson and zigui.
stef= indian punjabi
bex= malay baju kurung
fang= malay baju kurung
johnson= malay
zigui= c.o attire
((=

i looked funny on the way to school. the way i walked was like a penguin can..lol. can blame. im scared that my sari will slip off. and im having difficulty walking with that 6 yard long sari on me. finally reached school. tho its only a mere 3 mins journey, but it seems like ages..

Khim gotta be involved in prize giving so me, stef, lynn, fang, bex, leo, yonglong and lesner walked around. took pics of cuz =DD thats what we always do..lol
headed to the hall at around 4 plus. there's nothing much there. only boredom+lotsa sweat.





-well, there's somemore but still not yet uploaded. blehs. will blog it the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home