Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Had my amaths p1, bio p1 & 2 today.
well, amaths p1 was much easier compared to prep's amaths p1.
really...
just hoped i won't fail. or at least borderline fail. don't fail too badly will do.
Bio p1 was like hmmm...no comments.
fell asleep soon after finishing the paper.
alrights. those morons kept disturbing me, asking me to wake up.
c`mon larh. i already finished the paper right...
its like im not the only who's sleeping okay.
Everybody was sleeping too.
and those funny teachers just have to come and asked me to wake up.
they'd die not disturbing me.
One particular new teacher, whom i don't even know whats his name, came up to me twice.
first time : 'paper easy uh? '
second time : -smiling & smiling... ' princess...' -pointing to my pencil case.

Mr Neo's a joker...
he came up to me twice too.

first time : ' woah...paper so easy uh...'
second time : ' i ask you wake up you don't want. that shuai ge ask you wake up then u wake up'

-roll eyes.


tml's my worst worst worst sub.
physics.


see me cry...




((=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home