Friday, November 25, 2005

Hmmm...where shall i start?


__Wednesday.

school early morning to collect the document which those teachers labelled as important. Surprised to know that im actually eligible for the 3 mth pre-u course. surprise surprise. But well, im not gon` go for it. Poly suit me better. Afterwhich went home change and headed to Orchard with him.

I'm sorry to those die-hard potter fans out there but Goblet Of Fire SUCK.
omg. I anticipated for this movie. It was a disappointment. The movie doesn't captivate me at all. Lord Voldemort looks like a pimp. HAHA-
Dumbledore seems to be going on a menopause ride.

alrightalright.
((=

walked around Orchard. Bored. Went to find my mom afterwards. Off to KL.




__Friday[today]


Those people there suck. I know. Been there umpteen times. The train suck. The passengers suck. The passengers's attitude suck. The service suck. Almost everything suck.
The train's awfully smelly. Booooo~
The tain's air-con is dying. Must be too OLD.
-slaps head.

I was sitting beside my mommy. There's this very dumb uncle who wanted to chat with his mom/wife/auntie. Don't know larh... so he conveniently placed his butt on my handle. OMFG. can you guys even imagine that? I wanted so sosososo much to scold him !@#$^$%&% but mommy held me back. Helloo...thats MY seat alright, not to mention he got an enormous biggie butt. Heaven's sake. So he got his back and smelly butt facing me while he down there happily chat with his don't know wife or mom. Arghhh. Where got this kind of people you tell me..?!?!
what a bitch. Im already very disturbed by the indian-malay stench in the train and now, this idiotic uncle came to 'share' my seat with me. wth. sorry to my indian, malay friends if i sounded racist. sorry.

In short, the journey back home is HORRIBLE, HORRENDOUS cus those people are so INCORRIGIBLE.







Im damn happy to be back home now. Home sweet home. =D




alright alright.
thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home