Sunday, March 19, 2006

I had nuts idea why they're trying so hard.
Trying so hard to compete with me.
When i've no intention of having any form of competition with em.

You always wanted so much to win.
Looks, academic results blablabla.

When i first got myself a cellphone, you immediately buy one for your child.
When i rebonded my hair, your daughter did it straight after.
When i curled my hair, you took your daughter to the saloon and have em permed.
When i started wearing heals and wedges, your daughter starts to wear also.
Endless stuffs that goes on and on.

I do everything, you also wanna copy.

Why not change your surname too?

You're constantly stressing your daughter. You wanted so much to outshine me in everything. Aren't you tired at all?

You kept quiet and didn't show any concern. Just pulling a very disgruntled look when I passed my Os and got posted to a poly. I know you secretly hoped that i'll fail. You never failed to get frustrated when people praise me. I knew it. Everybody in the family knew it.

Is that how an adult should behave?

I feel sad for your daughter know. We used to be so close. We're cuzzies alright. It's all because of you that results in the situation today. We don't talk at all when we see each other nowadays.

Jealousy. I seriously don't know what you're so jealous about. You just want to win. Everything also wants to be the best. Omg.

You're a blabbermouth. An imbecile. A superficial, shallow, scheming blablabla.
So what if your hubby aka my uncle holds a salary of 15k each month?
So what if my dad's salary is 7thousand +, which is only half of your hubby's salary?
Overall, we're very happy and contented now.
You're not the best okay.
There're truckloads people who're f*ing rich.
If you're filthy rich like Paris hilton, i've got nothing to say.
You always thought that you're the richest and prettiest.
You thought yours the happiest family in the whole wide world.
You thinks that your kids and hubby belongs to the cream of the crop.
You bombed to others that your kids are superly smart when their results suck.
You told others that your daughter's the prettiest.
You always act like as if you know everything.
The fact is, you know nuts and almonds at all.

Wake up pls.

In fact, We all find you very PATHETIC.
your hubby doesn't love you.
your kids are always laughing at you.
The whole family define you as a disgrace.

I don't mind if your daughter appears to be better-looking than me.
I don't mind if your daughter performs better than me in terms of academic.
But, i DO mind when you bad-mouth or look down on me.

And now, I really dislike tthat whole family of yours.
Especially you and your son and your daughter.
You people are always oh-so-ready to put others down.

Get a life.

You live for yourself, not for others. You tried far too hard. So much so that im afraid you might fall badly.

The next thing you want to compare would most prolly be boyfriend, careers and future...See whose bf is better. See who holds a higher salary. See who got a better job. See who got a good hubby. See whose kids are brighter.
The whole procedure goes on. The process repeats again.

I feel so sick and tired for you. Be the best or die trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home