Friday, April 28, 2006

My blog looks so bad now. I have nuts idea how to go about doing it. Whatever.
School ends early today. Met up with martin. First time see him. Freaking long fringe. LOL. Went town for lunch. I'm looking for a prezzie for the wongjiahui larh. ((:* Foung nothing.omg. Walked and walked around.To and fro. That dude doesn't like going to town. Weird one. Nevermind about that.
Movie-d with dewei after that. 'Boy eats girl'. That movie's nothing but craps and bullshit. HAHA. okayokay. I did covered my eyes during a couple of scenes but overall, it aint that scary tho. Alil funny. I'd give it 2 kisses out of 5.
Walked around again.yeah again...at least we went to toys'r'us. i<3 that place know.
Think im gon` get tamagotchi V3. ((= cus ihave got only 2 of V2 at home. No batt somemore.
I go town like at least twice a week. Practically not much stuffs to buy anymore. More of lunching and dining there.

anyway,anyway, Mon's labour day. Public holiday.
okay. I'm very happy again.
Mon no sch=no elective lesson=no need see that guy's face.
So, that makes me a happy girl.
=DD



i feel very entertained today.
LOL. credit goes to my dear classmate who said i've got a mount.elizabeth face.
nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home