Wednesday, June 07, 2006

i need a NEW BELT.
i need a NEW BAG.
i need NEW CLOTHES.
i need NEW STUFFS
i need NEW BLINGS BLINGS
i need a NEW CELLPHONE

i just need a serious SHOPPING SPREE.

=DD




The thought of going shopping is enough to drive me crazy. But well, this makes me link to some financial issues.
We girls were discussing about our allowance during lecture today. Angeline started asking how much we all got per day. There's this particular classmate, i won't mention who. She got like er less than 5bucks a day? Angeline was like in a total shock. Me, on the other hand, was trying freaking hard to hide my shockness. Okay. I'm not tryna sound or act like a stuck up bitch over here but having less than 5 bucks a day is abit erm, too extreme? Well, we all have our doubts actually. Maybe its true. I don't know. What if its a fact that he/she gets less than 5 bucks/day? I'd feel really bad about myself. No joke. I mean, i spend like around 20bucks a day or maybe even more on food itself only and the misc stuffs are not even included. Whats wrong? I'd prolly die if i've like only 5bucks with me. ))=
anyway, its related to some random classmate conflict problem. forget it.

alright alright. This problem is brain killing.
Its more constructive if i think about my shopping sprees and outings with my friends.
good food, nice clothes, bags blablabla etcetcetc.
omg. its making me excited. HAHAH
=D


anyway, i don't care if certain people chose to ignore.
im tired. i couldnt be bothered. im not going to give a nut.
i tried and i give but i get no returns.
this is shit. whatever luh.
you're a gay and a whimp cus you chose to avoid.
yes, im effing talking about you.


..........




Sorry but im just not your type of girl.
i won't fall for you now and i won't fall for you in the future either.
you're not on my mind.
im pretty sure some cool chicks out there suits you more.
((:* good luck and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home