Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I went Sentosa today. No idea why the fuck i wanna go there also. Must be the lack of sleep. Thats why my brain's not functioning well.

I'll skip the damn sentosa part.



Its my virgin trip down to Vivo city just now. Ziyong took me there since i wanna go Candy Empire. Bought candies and spent like around 14+bucks on it. ((:* Thats what i call satisfactory. I'd probably purchase more if im not tryna save money now. Walked around afterwhich. Yeap, quite huge luh but not really THAT huge. Just wide...yeah, wide.


I need some retail therapy soon. Like real soon.



We wanted to take a picture with the china-looking boat but can't. The distance is too far and blablabla. And so, we took a picture of the boat itself and a picture of ourselves. ((:*
The aftermath of photoshop. Pardon me for the poor photoshopping skills. My mouse isn't working. So, don't expect much okay. Will edit again once my mouse's back to work.
.
.
.
.
.
so what do you want?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home