Thursday, December 14, 2006

I realised i've been receiving quite a number of prezzies lately. Out of all these, the most valuable would be the care and concern from friends. LOVEyou guys deep deep.
Weiqiang called and go downstairs to meet him. Apparently, he's with Nieco. Yup, Nieco bought me a CK perfume. A good-bye gift. He's leaving on the 16th Dec.
You're really nice. I appreciate all the things you do. Sorry but i prefer *Armani*[inside].


Me-to-you chocolate bear.




Fragrance.


...and a bugs bunny tee.
I wore it and forgot to take a pict.



Happy Feet from Sunny.
His name is MOMO.

I still have lots more which have yet to be claimed.
=D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I dreamt of sweet yesterday night. A short one but nice.
I won't say whats the dream about.
Well, a dream is a dream. You'll have to wake up one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home