Friday, January 26, 2007

Nyp open house. Apparently, the school was packed with people. Different kinds of uniforms could be seen everywhere. I saw mine, Northland Sec. There were free roses at the Singtel booth. Dewei got one for me. Angeline got one too and she disturbed for quite sometime before finally giving it to me. I was like asking them to take the roses for me. lol. Stayed back for awhile to watch Tammi's performance. Well, it dragged til i-don't-know when. Sick and tired of waiting. Went off first.

Met up with brother at Northpoint. Thanks uh, for the stussy shirt ((:*
Catch-up blablabla. The usuals luh. His lil sis tagged along too. Weiqiang and Yanxiang came over to join us afterwhich. Been quite some time since i last meet up with the guys. Nice one. Moved over to Sembawang.

Home-sweet-home.

Raining penguins and pups on the way home. I don't know why ziyong and weiqiang like to take photos of me. ohmygod. They can asked me to just stand there in the middle of the interchange and snap a picture of me. Like super dumb. I can't do it. We took pictures under the rain. haha. Weiqiang didn't even want to let me have a peek of those photos. What if it turns out to be ugly? holynuts.

They said i've changed.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Seems that your life have changed again. Good or bad? That, i don't know. Well, a little restriction will do you good i think. Anyway, i didn't know you'll be interested in that kinda girl. Not bad eh, your taste. Good luck uh. ((:*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home