Wednesday, March 09, 2005

i felt so out of place today..yeahh. and my friends notice it..all i could do was feed em with a fake smile and an excuse saying that i didn't sleep well last night..anyways, i really didn't sleep well last night..keep on tossing and turning, thinking about what *you said.
was i supposed to forget it all or was it that i had to forget about it?!?!
*you made me fall deeper
*couldn't keep my mind off *you today
*i waited sososo darn long for *you to tell me this but
*but now its like ...
*no happy ending
*heartbreak
*you won't understand
*i feel as if someone was holding on to my hand and just shake it off so suddenly and let me fall

so far, i haven't cry..cuz im trying hard not to...i don't want anymore scars on my hand..the old one is still there..just wouldn't fade away...*ur name is there too..but luckily, not that obvious




itseemslikeajoke
andobviously,
icouldn'ttakeit
iwannayouback-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home