Sunday, March 27, 2005

yeahh..came to blog. cuz i felt that i've got lortsa things to say. but somehow, i've difficulty phrasing and typing it down. didn't sleep well yesterday night. kepp turning and tossing on the bed. decided not to wear contacts today. well, how to wear it if my eyes are swollen and look smaller than it already is??? think abt it...



*on the phone with you yesterday night. no idea why you sms me right away after coming back when ure not supposed to? why do you wanna make me talk about him? why ask me to be your girlfriend when you told me that you like your 'wondergirl' ? there's just too much things i wanna ask...

you talk about how great she was the day before. then you talk about her last night. you said you like her. and when you ask me for ans, i reply :' i don't find the need to.'
there's a couple of reasons why i said it. i shan't mention it here but the one above is definitely one of them. why still ask when you're oh-so-happy with your wondergirl? -rolleyes
im crying when chatting with you. just deny it cuz i don't wanna you to know. seriously, i hate to talk about him. it sucks and i can't help but breakdown. at least not in front of you. and i've got a hard time faking it. pathetic isn't it?...haven't cry for so long. its like after putting down the phone, i just...

its suppose to be a nice conversation. ended up getting me fCuken confused and sad. yea..confuse.
in the process of turning and tossing, i got a dream..a fCukin` dumb one. its something i dream of it during the day but i just hate to dream of it at night.
wondering how to end this entry. wondering what im gon` do with my life. wondering how should i carry on. wondering whether if i should just end it.
nah. . .im not dumb to that extent.

by the way, you were saying that you're not gon` talk to me for months is it?
okay. i knew you won't giva shit about me anyway.
once and for all, bye. you're just another one who breaks my heart. nevermind. wadeva....




imnotokay-





withlove,
jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home