Sunday, July 10, 2005

tuition..tuition..more tuition..pls...
im going 'tuition siao'. =D


on the phone with dad just a few moments ago.
i've to admit that i really miss him.
mom said dad will only be back by the end of this month.
for those people who don't know, im always not on good terms with muh daddy. im not sure when all this starts..since pri sch, those mornings when i sit beside him during the journey to school, there's always this kinda awkward silence between the both of us. we just don't have anything to talk about.
daddy and i argued over even the slightest thing. well, im stubborn. that prolly explains why the relationship between us ain't that good. as for my sis, she doesn't have the same problem with dad. both of em sure clicks well.
i know im always complaining about how biased dad is.. but actually deep down i do know he dote on me..alot.
we didn't said much on the phone just now, or should i say its only a mere 10 sentences... and i was like trying real hard to fight back my tears.
mommy's always crying when she talks or think about dad tho he's only away for a month..to us, it seems like ages. its understandable larh...without dad, there's practically no one to keep her company. during weekends, my sis eats all day long..and im always busy with my own stuffs. weekdays, even worst. the earliest i get home is in the late afternoon and then, i'll just shut myself in my room for the rest of the day. my sis?..not quite sure whats she's doing. so mommy's left alone.

))=

perhaps i should get some books on 'How to build and maintain a good relationship with ur dad'.
any recommendations, people???




i sure love my dad-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home