Tuesday, August 09, 2005

to SOME GIRLS out there,

you don't have to stare at me like some alien from mars.
you seriously don't have to srcutinise me from head to toe.
so what if im the only one with painted nails in the tuition centre?
so what if i've got baby pictures in my file?
so what if im wearing my mascara to tuition?
so what if im dressed like as if im going shopping to tuition?

all the above are none of ur fcukin` biz right?
'problematic kid', 'attitude', 'ah-lian', 'young pregnancy' blablabla..
these must be some of the things that flashes in your mind when you stared hard at me uh.

by the way,
getting my nails paint and having baby pictures in my file doesn't mean that imma ah-lian whose into frequent sex activities and gon` have a baby anytime.
you don't see me scolding those hokkien vulgarities do you?
you don't see me having tattoos on my limbs do you?
i don't even talk to anyone except Ms Yeo.
i don't wear those brick-like platform shoes either.

grow up pls.
you yourself are the ah-lians.
staring at other people and whispering in each other's ears.
carrying those fake von-dutch bags.
certainly no offence to other von-dutch carriers.
omfg.
yucks.


you people are sick.
hopeless.








-mwa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home