Monday, September 26, 2005

Did really badly for my prelims.
damn.




I thought i'd pass emaths this time round.
cuz im confident that my p2 will pass.
well, my p2 did pass.
something just went wrong in p1.
i almost went nuts when i got my p1.
fail so miserably.
its the first time i flunk my p1.
Marcus checked through it.
fcukin` hell lots of careless mistakes.
so much so that i feel like banging my head against the wall.
))=
-slaps head

Amaths, improve a lil.
p1 was soooooo close to passing.
but still, failed...
nevermind.


sub.sci, i will never make it.

Biology, goddamn hell.
i don't know what happen.
most prolly i didn't study for it.


comb.humanities...passed.
didn't score well.
got a stupid c5 for it.


English.
i thought i could AT LEAST secure a b3.
I didn't know that p2 was such a bastard.
now, b4 for me, if only they are kind enough to round off my marks.






At the rate im going, ite is the only way out i guess.
out of 6 subjects, i only managed to pass 2.
omfg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home