Saturday, September 17, 2005

I thought of calling initially.
but dropped the idea anyway.
cuz im not sure whether you'll be available.
so forget it.
i can't expect you to compromise with me.
when i myself don't giva hoot.

too bad-





books is what i face everyday now.
instead of friends, hp, comp...blablabla.
feel oike dying sometimes.
well, won't give up so easily.
i know of people who work 10x harder than me.
its only a mere one week of 'hardship' and im already whining like hell.
omg.
i wonder what its like when the real thing comes.
i even go to the extent of giving excuses not to go out.
tho my mom really nags,
but im not like those who's quarantined and a must to stay at home 24/7
should say that im the one who got the mental prob.
even reminded my mom sometimes to call me after school to go home early.
wth.
im going nuts.
if i fail majors,
jolly well bang my head against the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home