Thursday, October 06, 2005

im going nuts. yvonne and cheryl prolly can't survive from my constant disturbances. slept through almost all lessons today. imagine you sleep til ur neck hurts. was so frigginly bored can...the sight of books and teachers made me sleep.

i reckon that 061005 ain't a very lucky day for me.

know why?

i sleep til my neck hurts.
i walked out of the toilet and sprained my left leg.
and now, my leg kinda feel so wobbly.
feel like crying and whining. Everything's just not well.
horrendously not well.



and now, im deciding whether to attend school tml.




and and and...my concentration span are slowly dying away.



another thing,
i dislike the idea of strangers adding me in msn.




-pardon me for my bad attitude today.




love,
jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home