Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Its never good to bottle up your feelings and keep everything to yourself cause its really bad for health. Wasn't feeling good for the past 2 weeks. I just show my foul attitude to the people around. I apologise. I know i should have just stayed at home instead of going out and displaying my 'black' face but well, i need company so that i won't think too far off. Be thankful for the fact that i've learnt to be dependent on myself. You people don't see me whining everywhere i go don't you? Thus, I swallowed everything down my stomach. If there's anyone who deprived me of showing my very 'black' face, i'd kill him/her. Its bad enough to have so many stuffs crashing down when you have to cope with all the stress and problems. The arrival of all these truckloads of shit now ain't very right. Anyone out there with the key to the solutions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home