Sunday, October 16, 2005

my phone feels so empty. Almost weightless now. Beanbean and zhuzhu are gone. Left mick and rabbit to fend for themselves. ))= .Will start introducing new friends to them asap.




Im excited. for wad? cuz the majors are coming in 2 weeks time and i haven't started on my sciences yet. I excited about how im gon` fumble and breakdown on that day. 2 weeks and im supposed to cover everything about chem and physics. Inhuman. My brain cells are dying. Obviously, some facts have to be deleted before new ones can start loading in...
Ms Yeo ( my maths tutor) keep showing me the calendar. So much so that i have nothing to blog about except the majors. omfg. just stfu.



got drenched while going home. no umbrella.













The doubts are still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home