Wednesday, November 30, 2005

yadayada. The fonts couldn't be seen properly. Small and blurr-ed. Who cares?. I like it. I like the word aircrash. I like the animated pink lil tiny weeny boxes. bah...


Prime's actually not bad. Quite nice i should say. A relationship between a 37 yr old woman and a 23 yr old guy. Age difference by a damn biggie bloody 14 yrs. woah~ Both of em are sure hot. Sex-driven. LOL. I'd die of cardio-respiratory failure if i've got a patient who tell me all her wild sex activities with my son. Not to forget, this particular patient even tells me abt my son's penis. Omfg. -slaps head.

go watch it people, its nice. worth it. ((= i'd give it 3 1/2 smooches out of 5.




shall grab some snacks before going to bed.
((=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home