Sunday, January 15, 2006

Oh. I wanna go to the ZOO. yeah. ZOO. The Singapore Zoological Gardens. I wanna go Jurong Bird Park. Reptile park too and the Crocodile farm. Err. Do they hava croc farm over here?



By the way, I wonder why i always tend to embarrass myself in front of guys.


I remember falling down from a swing in front of a guy who later became my former boyfriend during pri sch days.


I remember walking into the gents at Forum shopping centre. The guy inside went 'ahemm...' to get my attention cus i was kinda deep in thoughts at the moment, if im not wrong. This was quite recent.


I remember losing my balance on the bus and fell right on top of this lady and guy who were sitting down in front of me. This actually happened twice. Omg.


I remember walking at dont know where and there's this indian guy who came from dont know where just stepped onto my feet when he turned around. As everything happened so suddenly, I really did not have much time to react. He nearly kissed my face alright. Luckily didn't. If not,...kick his ass.


I remember there's this particular cutie who kept smiling at me. I smiled back too ((= After awhile, he came over. ' hmmm. can i be your friend? by the way, ur bag not zipped.'
hell...make me looked like kindergarden kid like that...


I remember dozing off inside the mrt train. The guy beside me poor thing. I almost lean onto his shoulders. Luckily that cabin quite empty. Well, I got off the next stop. Too pai seh to face him.


I remember getting myself drenched while waiting to cross the road. ))= That guy, was sharing the brolly with his mommy. He gave me an i-really-want-to-share-my-brella-with-u look. My hair must be really messy at that time. God...


LOL. There're tons more. I can't remember. Bad isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home