Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The rain's still pouring like nobody business. I stared out of my window for a long time.Yup. It reminds me of the past and brings me back to one of those so-called sweet memories. I remember that very day, was on the way to meet a friend. At first, there was a slight drizzle so I didn't pay any attention to it. The slight drizzle started to get heavier. Puddles of muddy water were everywhere. The pavement was like flooded with water. Since there isn't any second option for me, I had to walk through em. Were thoroughly wet. Well, I don't mind. Really don't mind. Even when my hair was messy.

Come to think of it, I feel like laughing.LOL. Why don't i just wait obediently at the nearby mrt station? So kpo, walked all the way and got myself 1/4 drenched.


Things are just unpredictable.
yeah...god knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home