Wednesday, February 15, 2006

After much consideration, finally made up my mind and submitted my 12 choices through JAE online. These 2 days were sort of packed with poly excursions. Tired. Left with results of the postings.

Today's Valentine day. Can't actually remember when was the last time i spend valentine with someone i like. Its always break-ups before we could celebrate this special occasion together.

Shall ans some dumb questions over here.

- Yes. I do not have a bf.
- And no, I'm not going to go out with anyone who said that they do not intend to celebrate it with their own official gf.
- Wads so surprising that I'm not attached?
- I'm not lying. I really am single.

blablabla. sick and tired okay. Stop asking those same qns over and over again.


Anyway, Happy vday to all those couples out there. For those who told me that they feel loser-ish just because they weren't out with an opposite sex, pls don't feel that way alright.((:*
You people actually save hell lots of money and were spared from those horribly expensive flowers and bears and chocs and wadsoever. Those evil florist were out to slaughter you guys. But well, its a once a year thingy after all. Sincerity counts ultimately. Which girl wouldn't want to receive roses, prezzies and all? Imagine the happiness she felt when she receive those stuffs. It doesn't matter where and when. If both are happy and contented with each other, everyday's a valentine day isn't it? If you're someone who shower ur other half with prezzies but treat her like dirt on normal days, might as well don't celebrate okay. Its meaningless and superficial. I don't think your special one will be happy anyway.



Okay. I'll wait and see if i've got a valentine next year.

LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home