Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HAPPY CNY.
((:*



CNY. Almost the same kinda thing every year. Family gatherings, house-hopping, collect ang pows, eat, gamble, eat and gamble again. Drank hell lots ever since the start of NYE. Gamble alillililil bit with my cuzzies. LOL. Not bad. Luck's with me. Had a great time gambling and drinking with em. I'm surprised that given the amount of alcohol, i didn't get drunk. Beer, wine blue label, xo blablablablabla plus dont know what...
Those adults were full of praises for me. *chuckles.
So much so that i thought im flying in the air.

My youngest uncle's wife just gave birth to a pretty baby. I love her to bits and just keep carrying her in my arms, kiss all over her tiny face. One freaking long distance relative saw and she thought the baby was mine. Omg. You think shot-gun marriage arh??? or underage sex???
Anyway, i really do LOVE babies.

I know i'm gon` put on weight at the end of NY. My mom already say so by judging at the amount of FOOD i consume. Well, god knows. I don't care. After NY then think abt it. Eat and eat and eat. I just love doing that. HAHA.


okayokay. People around have been spreading that whoever receive the letter asking you to be a teacher and stuff, means that your L1R5 is below 20 points. Im kinda freaked out cus i've nuts idea whether i receive that particular letter anot. Can't remember. Erh...wonder how true is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home