Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I don't know why its always like that. Males and females. Whats wrong?

Was browsing my celly's phone list and i came across truckloads of familiar names. Tho they're like only a call/msg away but i find em so distant. Considering the fact that we used to be close, something within just stops me from calling or msging them. Its saddening alright.

People whom i used to buddy-buddy with seems to just walked entirely out of my life. Chatting on the phone everyday. Get-togethers everyday. We chatted about everything under the sun.

Somehow or rather, these friendships don't last.

Its either you guys are busy with your own stuffs or I'm busy with my own business. And so, we all got drifted apart. Lesser phone calls. Lesser meet-ups. Worst come to worst, we don't even talk at all. He/she eventually becomes your hi-bye friends.

I want people who'll stay. Not passers-by. I don't want it to be just some other memories.




Add on:
Confidence is not only from within.
Confidence is also what others give you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home