Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yeah. I always go around reading blogs whenever im online. My friends and all.
I realised their lives always revolves around the same kinda thing. Not much difference from me tho. School life and their love ones. Some were terribly emo. Some has got lovey dovey pictures splash all over their blogs. Can't help but feel alil, you know, envy. yeap. It made me reminisce about the past. Yadayada dada. blahblahblah






Okay. Stop bombing my celly after reading that entry people. Thanks for the concern. I appreciate that. ((:*
Honestly, i prefer calls know. My bill's like nuts due to those massive sms chats. yeap.
And so, i decided to del away that cock and bull part since you guys took it so seriously.
I won't write about those kinda issues anymore.
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home