Saturday, June 10, 2006

GERMANY !
=D



Well, I'm tryna come up with a new blogskin.
Shall go brainstorm for more ideas.


I woke up this morning and i realised that i've forgotten who called the previous night.
Received so many freaking calls last night. Can only remember vividly what the contents all about.
Some called to tell me about soccer. Some called to fix outing dates with me. Some called to see if im free or whatsoever. The problem is, i've no recollection who called. That means, i didn't know who and when im going out with. lol. This is nuts. I guess im too sleepy yesterday. Prolly had no idea what im talking about yesterday while on the phone with whoever whoever.
How? Go through my phonebook and try asking one by one uh??
Forget it. cus i know they'll remind me about it.
((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home