Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Okay. I'm prolly in town for like don't know how many days a week. Nuts. LOL.

Watched RV on Sunday with Yucong and his lil sis. That day started on pretty nice but well, Yeah, Forget it.

RV again on Monday, which is yesterday, with dewei, jj and irving. Its super hilarious =D i like.

Hit town again just now. Was planning to slack at Starbucks and get my html assignment done. LOL. Looks like i forgot to charge my lappy. And so, i've got only 23mins to do my work.

Decided to catch a movie afterwhich. Yes, i wanna watch SLITHER. Asked my friend to purchase the tix. Unfortunately, that dumb person at the counter just have to check my ic. Hello...why is it always like that?
Disappointed. Watched ScaryMovie4 instead. Honestly, i had a real good laugh. That movie is LAME, DUMB, HILARIOUS, STUPID to the MAX.
Nice one.
After movie walked around again.

Saw some Saudi Arabia guys along the way. Have any idea how i know they're from Saudi Arabia?
Firstly, They got this Saudi Arabia face.
Secondly, All of em wore a shirt with [K.S.A] imprinted on it. My friend said S.A stands for Saudi Arabia.
Thirdly, they just got the face know...
LOLOL.
okayokay. lets not digress and thats not the main point anyway.

Me and friend walked into the Adidas Shop. Saw another big bunch of Saudi guys again. This time, that particular bunch just looked and smiled sweetly at me. Er, sweetly? Doesn't sound really appropriate. Nevermind. I was alil freaked out and embarrassed by the way they looked at me. At first, i thought i didn't zip up my shorts or something. But well, no. Everything was in place and stuff. Nothing wrong. Scary.


Home home home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home