Thursday, June 22, 2006

Damn. I'm having a real serious bad headache.

There's actually two progs installed for me today.

1] kbox-ing with fang
2] zoo+safari with friends

i skipped both.
Why???

- I'm dead tired
- I need more sleep for tonight's match.
- I'm having bad headache
- I'm lazy
- I'm not feeling well
- I don't have the mood
- I want to go zoo only but they want safari too so i might as well don't go
- I just need more sleep
- Im just plain lazy to get my ass out of the house

fang, we'll go kbox-ing some other day alright and we gon` have heap loads of fun.
=D


LOLOL. Okay. Im not that hopeless okay.
((=
I'll be meeting a friend later on for some catching up.

and and and, i can't wait for the shopping spree with mommy.


oh. did i missed out movies?
i haven't claim my movie treats from the whoever yet.
=DDDDDDDD



Switched off the tv not long after the second half.
Netherlands and Argentina. That match's boring.
Even that big-time Argentina fan didn't watch it. Can't imagine he actually off the tv way earlier than me.
LOL.
The game resulted in a draw like what i predicted earlier on.
praise me for being smart pls. :]





i love it each time when your name comes flashing on my celly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home