Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HAPPY 1 MONTH ((:*

That silly of mine actually texted me at 12am. haha. okay, i had a real good sleep afterwhich. Met him over at Bishan before heading to Sembawang for movie. Ran out of movies to watch. Left [Frostbite]. Despite those negative reviews about the movie, we still watch it. Cause` i had to choose between [Singapore Dreaming] and [Frostbite]. And so, i chose to watch the vamps.

holy mama...LOL. The whole theatre were practically empty.
Only 2 person. Me and Boyfriend.
Thats how pathetic Eng Wah is. I wonder how they survive.
*clap clap.
Who cares. They have got comfy sofa seats ((:* nice one.


[Frostbite] sucks. yes, it really sucks.
relatively boring and stupid and moronic and dumb blablabla.
gross too.
i thought they'd feature some really hot and sexy female vamps. Instead, its all filled with grotesque looking blood-thirsty creatures. yucks.
don't know what shit they filming anyway.

am waiting for [World Trade Centre].
=DD
Off to Khatib mac to meet-up with ziyong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All My Life - K-CI & JOJO
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
My current favourite.
=)






I'll still LOVEyou in the morning.
(=
nowandforever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home