Sunday, September 03, 2006

Went IMM with family this afternoon. Sister wanna catch a glimspe of her idol, Kwon Sang Woo. The amount of people over there is like, WOAH. Can't believe she actually burst out crying when we can't squeeze into the crowd. Finally, We stood outside of the entrance. The place where Kwon Sang Woo would arrive at.



This is only the entrance. Don't even think of going inside. Horrible.

One grown up man even stood on the dustbin.
-slaps head.

There were quite a couple of false alarm. Whenever there's a van stopping by, those crazy fans thought its their idol then they started screaming and taking out their cams. There was a time when a van stopped by. Those fans thought its Kwon Sang Woo and rushed over. Turned out that they're only Kwon Sang Woo's bodyguards. Omg. Even the bodyguards are superrr handsome, tall, dashing blablabla. I ogled until i forgot to snap a few pictures of em. *regret . LOL.

Finally, KWON SANG WOO arrived.

*Shoutings.
*Screaming.

*flashings everywhere.

I can't see anything. Only saw his backview. HAHA.
holy nuts...even the back also goddamn handsome.
=D

My sister's like sooo disappointed. She wanted me to bring her to Marina Square tomorrow early in the morning to queue up for hours and see her idol. Omg. I seriously can't imagine myself doing such a stupid thing. Well, we'll see.

im going for Rain's concert.
=DDDD
YAY-ness.
mom said she'll pay.
HAHA.

Supposed to buy a pair of converse. They don't have my size. like, again?!?
wth. forget it.


Cabbed back afterwhich. Went to look for boyfriend while they go for dinner themselves.

Had dinner with his family and relatives together with ziyong and weiqiang.
no comments.
HAHA.
was kinda reluctant at first but yeah, still went.
=DDD

His mom sent me home afterwhich.


Mommy smiled at me when i got home.

' woah, go meet parents uh?'

((:*


.
.
.

anyway, i'll be out of town tomorrow. Back on tuesday.
don't miss me people.

oh, I'll definitely miss my sweet boyfriend. ((=
won't be seeing him on mon and tues.
no msn also.
Nevermind. WE'VE GOT CELLPHONES.
=DD
do take care of yourself alright.
don't glue to your psp the whole day.
s t u d y.
and please don't get too high and all when you ogle at those bikini babes at Sentosa until you forgotten all about your girlfriend.
lol.


wait, i'll miss my friends too.
(=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home