Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sem2 timetable is out.

Classes start as early as 8am for 4 days in a week. Oh man...there goes my beauty sleep. Holy nuts, my favourite friday ends at 4pm. )= Earliest dismissal was wed and thurs which ends at 2.50pm.

Module Description:

- Discrete Mathematics
(complementary)

- Computer Organisation & System

- Digital Media & Design

- Object-Oriented Programming (oh no, not again -____-''' )

- Database Fundamentals

- Computing Mathematics I

- Communication Skills I

- Object-Oriented Programming Project



Well, i seriously hope that those modules above are gon` be more interesting than the previous ones. And hell, i got maths as elective. Not that bad luh, since its something i did before. I wonder why they put me in maths. Its not like i flunk both my maths during the Os. Anyway, i'll try to make the best of what i have. (:*


[John tucker must die] after work today. Story was average but kinda funny.
Not bad.


Okay. No work tomorrow. =D
gon` replenish on my beauty sleep and finish up my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home