Friday, November 17, 2006

I need to do something.

Like getting some hair extensions?!
or get curls? Silvia just got her hair done. I can't do it now. Hair's not long enough tho. Shall be patient and wait awhile more.

Oh, not to forget, perm my eyelash too. hehe. I get very excited whenever i think of having doll-like lashes. pardon me. Would like to try out fake stick-on lashes. Well, i dont even know how to use an eyelash curler properly. So, forget it luh. I suck at this kinda thing.
=D

Ohmygod, when's my retail therapy coming? guess not so soon since i just argued with mom. She said my attitude sucks. She said im too stuck-up. She said im super hard to live with. She said she pity my future mother-in-law. She said whoever gon be my mother-in-law is probably the most pathetic woman. HAHA.
Thats soooo not true okay.


[Colic] is a piece of shit. Yes, shit. Its craps that makes up the bulk of the movie. I don't even understand what the director's trying to deliver. I don't understand at all. Boring boring boring. Total waste of time and money.
Even sweet said its boring.


Home.
Im home really early. Just in time to catch Princess Hours. Missed out quite a number of episodes already. Damn. Most probably gon buy it someday. ILOVE this drama. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home