Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Okay just got home not long ago. Did something ridiculous this morning. Yeap, i ran to school. No joke. I RAN TO SCHOOL. When's the last time i ran?! Haha. Angeline walked damn fast since we're gon` be late. Got to reach Ng's class by 0820am if not we can forget about going in. I had to jog constantly to keep up with her. lol. Both silvia and i like couldn't take it already. And then, Angeline starting running. Omg. Scary please. I started running too. Was wearing skirt okay and im like laughing and running. Almost died when we reach his class. Ng thanked us for the effort ((:*

Called Weiqiang during breaktime since i ps-ed him and Yanxiang yesterday's night. Got to know they're over at Bugis shopping around for Yanxiang's gf prezzie. Yeah, decided to do something bastard.LOL. I was supposed to go out with Yuyang after my class. He skipped school cause of me. Texted him and lied that i had last min lectures so couldn't make it. Feeling damn guilty. But nevermind luh. He said its okay.

Was waiting for train at YCK station and the guys told me they're at Tampines. Holy cows...Its really nice and sweet of Sunny to accompany me all the way to Tampines. ((:* Thats why HE ROCKS! I owe you one dude.

And yes, i really do have a bad sense of direction and its a terrible one. LOL. Shall not mention about it. Chit-chat over at Starbucks blablabla.

Yanxiang headed for airport afterwhich to fetch his girl.
Weiqiang and i went Downtown to collect his pay.

Dropped by sweet's workplace too.
nonchalant.nonchalant.nonchalant

Bus-ed back to Yishun. Bored bored bored. So bored that we even thought of watching Bollywood movies. =D

some random stuffs in between. im feeling sad about it too. tho you wont be reading my blog but still nevermind. cheer up alright. i know you're feeling damn sour inside. i know...

Back to Sembawang. Eng wah sucks. No movies. Met up with Yanxiang since he's going Causeway with his girl. We tagged along too. hehe. His gf is like so gentle and goodie looking. ((:*
Kept laughing non-stop. Its like that when you have Weiqiang around.

Decided on [DoA].
COOL
SEXY
SMART
COOL
COOL
and really COOL.


I'm soooo sick of eating outside. I don't know what to eat anymore. Took ages to decide for a meal. Since wq and i didn't feel like eating, we parted with yx and gf then bus-ed back to Sem.


Got home around 9? (=

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


nonchalant.
sorry for being nonchalant.
i didn't want to.
IM SO SORRY, sweet.
I just LOVEyou toomuch.
that, i don't know why i'm behaving this way.
SORRY.
my bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home