Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Alright. I've decided not to be lazy and update my blog due to ANGELINE'S request. She's my blog fan know...((:*


After school was together with STEPHANIE WONG and ANGELINE TAN. yeah, the 3 of us. Pretty weird combination uh? We all click well =D Slacked at Starbucks. Chit-chat and gossipped. Headed over to one of the void deck to slack again after dinner. Got too much things to talk about. Thats why.... Back to Northpoint again. Walked around before we finally decided to go home. lol.


That OOPP/OOP lecturer is really screwed up. He's so difficult to get along with. I know its our fault for being late. Oh well, he can close one eye isn't it? Procrastinate is my middle name. How?!
Just pray i won't be late for his lesson tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home