Thursday, November 02, 2006

Out with SYLVIA TAN SIZHEN after school. First stop was Lot 1. That dudette wanted to get a necklace with her initial. Well, Lot 1 doesnt even have that particular shop.haha. Decided to go Jurong Point. Trained to Boon Lay. We didnt get down at the stop which we're supposed to and the train travelled back again. Funny. Went Causeway Point instead. Walked around and back to Sembawang's Sun plaza. ((:* Its a neighbourhood shopping day. I didn't buy anything. Yes, money-spender of the day was SYLVIA Tan. LOL.

yeah, we laughed at practically any random stuffs. Eh, mostly about racism luh..
hehe. I won't disclose which particular race. Its a sensitive issue know...

Luckily i got home at around 8plus. Just in time to watch Enchanted Life.
=D




.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I know things won't simply snap back into place now. Your presence became redundant in its promises. Why do you have to make things so difficult sweet? So this is what happens when the novelty wears off again? Tell me im wrong cause im starting to feel this way. I wonder sometimes, if thats really you. Anything devoid of you is enough to trigger off some fuckin` stupid thoughts. A sweet text message or call is not gon` resurrect the wrecked relationship. Its so hard. I contemplated telling you stuffs which i have never relate to you. Work? I can understand. I can take it as long as you feel the same way too. Please don't put me through this shit again. Its so heavily broken. I don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home