Friday, December 15, 2006

Cmath today was OKAY. yeap. I'll be very happy if i can score 60% and above. ((:* Went to school early even tho the paper starts at 0430pm. Had to teach Silvia math you see...Can you even imagine me teaching other people maths?! Hello...not eng, not chinese, not humanities but MATHS. Ohmyholynuts. Totally unbelievable.
And, my calculator's insane.
CMath's the last one.
Meaning, HOLIDAYS !
Nieco's going back tomorrow. I met him for the last time just now.
N: ' I wished time could stop now. '
Me: *how i wished time just fast forward 100x*
Alright. I know im really mean but thats what i was thinking.
ahhh. whatever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
what the fucking hell did i do?!?!?!
must be the cough syrup.
its soooo not me.
*regret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home