Thursday, March 31, 2005

finally. the 'don't call what' man came and fix the telephone line in my room today. so here im.

nothing much happened these few days. its just that Verna cry. yeap, girls problems. and ahem*...hmmm, something else more horrible.
just took my s.s class test today. its not that difficult. hope i pass this time. godbless =x

somehow, im having problems expressing myself..ermm, how do i phrase it?..okay..lets put it this way. I get annoyed and agitated easily. pulling a black face or fake smile everyday..so much so that i just feel so......wadeva...argghh
and...i hate the way my life is now. i wanna go away. get out of here....get out of the house. everything sucks..who knows? im having trouble tryna live inside a freaking fCUken` house. i hate it there..perhaps be like fang?? runaway from home?! most probably i'll be better off outside..the most, i go work to support myself.

you think i wanna depend on you ar?
if i got money, wad for i still ask from you?
you think i like living with you zit?
you think i like seeing your face everyday zit?
cuz now im still a kid, that's why have to stick with you. no choice.
you think i like you very much zit?
i can't be bothered to giva a shit about you.
i'll just shut myself in the room immediately after i got home,
so that i won't have to face your..
family?...nah..who cares abt that.
im moving out soon.
trust me.
and i won't miss your..
i'll be independent.

-downright pissed-off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home