Friday, March 11, 2005

yaa..y.l encourage me to say those things which i kept inside myself for a long time. i msg him. told him my feelings and stuffs but not everything..but it doesn't matter now. he said he got someone else in his heart and im already attached.however, i don't expect him to do anything or wadever..its just that im afraid if i don't tell him now, i'll not have the courage to do so the next time and i might just regret it. but there's something he doesn't know..i don't see the point of telling him..cuz no matter wad, the ending or result will still be the same. i won't cry. at least try hard not to cry in front of my friends..i don't wanna em to feel bad or what..i rather keep everything to myself. i won't do anything stupid. i'll carry on. i don't wanna have any relationship with guys except you. i'd probably shut myself up for sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home