Friday, October 21, 2005

Went Bugis with Fang today. She had to buy something for her boyfriend. Well, She shopped for hers instead and i've to constantly remind her to buy something for Weijun(Fang's bf). In the end, Fang bought a top for weijun with my financial aid. Know why? told you guys earlier that she shopped for her own stuffs right?...lol.
afterwhich, We headed to Bugis street because i wanted to buy some hp accessories. Hurhur...There's these 3 guys who followed us all the way from Parco to Bugis street. Eeeeyurr. We soon forgotten all about these 3 sickos and carry on shopping around. I bought a pair of ear studs and a lil voodoo doll. Wanted to buy more studs but didn't. Already have alot at home you see...not to forget, i did something bad there. Shall not mention about it. As i was saying, that 3 sickos were following us...Fang told me what she heard in their conversation after she nudged me to go somewhere else. Thus, we managed to shake em off. ((=
Did i mention that a tourist from Thailand took picture with me while we were excaping from the sickos? HAHA-

*Thai pointing to a lady holding cam.
*I thought she wanna ask me to take a pic of em.

me: 'Huh???'
Thai: 'I from Thailand. take picture'
me: 'huh?? oh..okay..'

I reckoned that i must looked horrible in the picture. I was so blur at that time. Omg...
-slaps head.




We got bored very soon so decided to head back to yishun. and and and, Fang suggested to take bus. After feeling sick and tired of waiting for 851, we took 960 which travels straight to Woodlands. I amost puke on the way back. Shopped around Causeway point while waiting for Fang's cousin to drive us back. Wait and wait. Have to wait again when the cousin had something on...wait and wait in the car...wait wait wait wait. arghh...
oh ya! something shitty happened on the way back. Luckily nothing major. If not, ....i prolly won't get to blog now...lol.




alright. I've slack-ed for one whole week. Shall get back to my studies now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home