Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sky High is awesome.
seems to be watching movies almost every alternate days.
cool uh.




I don't know whats wrong with me or you but that's certainly not the way i want it to be. You said you've think through that very day. Look at the silence between us. I know im in the wrong somehow. I know i shouldn't have done that. I should have told you beforehand. Well, have you ever reflect on yourself? Where were you when i need you? My cellphone rings almost every thirty mins but none of the calls were from you. My cellphone vibrates constantly but none of the messages were from you. im always waiting. Nevermind. Today marks our 1 month. Its okay really. Nothing could strain this even more. I'm tired. I teared yesterday's night when i think of it. yup. guilty. And each time i cry, i would tell myself that this gon` be the last time. However, i failed miserably. This relationship seems to be built on nothing. I know i tried and i've put in my utmost effort. I can't predict whats going to happen next. Perhaps, there won't even be a tomorrow for the both of us. I don't wanna let go but, i've no choice. We're just drifting further and further away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home