Monday, October 24, 2005

Had so much trouble waking up in the morning today. Mom has to constantly knock on the door and trying frantically to get my attention. Slept at around 4++am yesterday night you see...all thanks to tim. We were gossipping a lil about those yaya papayas. lmao..

Went J's hse to find my boy in the early afternoon. Was kinda freaked out by two malay guys on the bus. These 2 malay guys, whom i've no idea who they were, keep calling my name when i boarded the bus. Omfg. They even know my surname k.. ' Jen Yap!!!......jenny yap...jen yap..' yadayada. They just keep calling and calling. I was like wth...How on earth do they know my name. damn...


Afterwhich, off we head to Sun plaza for movie. Bear, Lin, Jason, me and him all wanted to watch 'The Wig'..oh well, its N16 and Lin couldn't watch it. We were loitering around the counter area. In the end, we bought tix for 'Goal', thinking that we'll just sneak inside the other theatre. HAHA- those damn Eng Wah staffs came to check on us and asked us to leave the theatre. No choice, we guai guai watch 'Goal'. The movie was really boring initially and i fell asleep. However, the last part was quite nice actually. ((=



My eye lids feel so heavy. I need to seriously replenish my beauty sleep.











love,
jjen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home