Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mom, I know you're tired. So am i. We're all gon` go through this shit together. Moments ago, both of ur were crying. This is the first time i broke down ever since i learnt that grandpa was sick. yup. Seriously sick. Everybody's worried. Afraid that grandpa might not be able to pull through this and the fact that our heart ache each time we see him. I know he has the right to know what's happening but well, we all just couldn't bear to break the news to him. Grandpa prolly gon` be so upset and all and refuse to receive any proper treatment. He might think that he's a burden to all of us. I already have the taste of losing my love ones. Enough.


I know the ride is going to be tough. You people gon` tell me, ' Stay brave and stand tall. Death's part and parcel of life. There's still a long journey ahead.'















love,
jjen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home