Monday, January 16, 2006

LOL. Finally went out today after days of potato-ing at home. Went town with Leo. Watched [The Heirloom]. The poster stated that its Taiwan's no.1 horror movie. Errr...Since its monday and only 12.15pm, The whole Lido theatre 1 was only filled with a few people. Not more than 10 if i'm not wrong. As you know, theatre 1 is horribly BIG. Its damn empty and in addtion to the creepy sound effects of the movie, I was freaked out immediately after the movie start. But the movie ain't scary at all on the whole. Leo said he could not figure out the plot. Dumb.

Headed to Bugis straight after the movie cus i wanna get a pair of earrings ((= . In the end, the shop was closed. Wth. No choice. Walk walk around. Paid YeeShian a visit at Cold Storage too. He sure change hell lot. Chubby chubby cute ass.

Took train back to town again. Shopped around. Bought a BOOK alright. Digital Fortress by DanBrown. Actually I wanna get the rest of Dave Pelzer's works but they didn't have it there. Oh, I'm collecting books. Nora Roberts, Dan Brown, Dave Pelzer, Danielle Steel blablabla etc. Gon` get the Memoirs of a Geisha too. I know i'm abit slow and late larh but the cover looks so cool and appealing. ((=

Back to Northpoint for dinner. Met up with Jianwen, Yonglong and Lesner. Jianwen and Lesner working in Causeway Timezone. I bug Jianwen to get me the HUGE Hello Kitty. Not for myself alright. Cus i know my bud, Stephanie Wong Jiahui LOVEEE Hello Kitty so most prolly a humongous Kitty soft-toy will cheer her up. I'm such a great friend right? -HAHA
Anyway, he said if he get for me, he'll get fired. Omg. Maybe i'll go down and get it myself. We'll see abt it =D





Things won't remain the same forever. They change constantly. Its a matter how fast we can adapt to it. Nothing is forever. They either die or fade away as time goes. Its the quality that counts ultimately, not the quantity. Happy or not, You still have to carry on and live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home