Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Woke up really early today. Had to go for the medical check-up.

Reached the clinic at around 9am. You won't know how many people are already there. I thought we were one of the earliest. But well, there were tons of people way earlier. This is insane. And so, me and steph had a happy time waiting.

Did the vision test. Omg. LOL. i couldn't make out even a single letter.
Took ht and wt.
Urine test too.
Had a lil chat with the doc while he measured my blood pressure and heartbeat. He's real kind and friendly.

Doc : ' You're very fit and healthy '

*smile at him*

me : ' I waited for so long. Feel so terribly hungry. Can i grab a bite first before going for the x-ray? '

doc : ' Oh my god. you didn't eat? Supposed to scan ur ribs there, Not your stomach. Poor thing '

me : ' erm. i thought we shouldn't eat before any x-ray screening.'

doc : ' No la...can eat can eat'

*He gave me this really warm smile ((:*

doc : ' you must be one of those lucky ones who eat and eat also remain slim right? '

*Hehehehe


Tho its only a few mins, I can conlude that he's a good man.
-HAHA

Proceeded straight to Orchard building for the x-ray.
Waiting and more waiting.
Finally my turn.

Was asked to changed into a green top. I swore that green thing was worn by don't know how many millions of people. Chinese, Malays, Indians, Ang mohs, bangalas blablabla...

*yucks.

Worst still, I was asked to clip up my long long hair using the black black clip which they provided. OMFG. That thing again, was sure used by don't know how many 865298635724th of people. you guys know what i meant...No choice.

*Eeeeeyyuuurr.



Lunched at swensens.
Felt so happy after eating. =D

Cam-whored at Heeren. And i think i looked alil plump in those pictures.





I think someone complained about us when we were happily taking photos inside the neoprint machine. LOL.





There's more pictures. But well, this's getting long so...



Anyway, We wanted to catch a movie after that.
Couldn't decide on which to watch.

We were choosing between FD3 and The hills have eyes.

It was then leo told us that we can't watch The hills have eyes cus its M18. What a disappointment.

Dropped by Shaw to visit Leo since that pig's working today. LMAO.

Slacked there while deciding on which movie.
Cry_wolf. Leo watched together with us also.
Free drinks + popcorns + nachos.

The movie was okay. Wasn't very thrilling. Story quite plain actually.
2 1/2 hugs out of 5.



Home with Steph.
That fat pig gon` wait for another leonard at Orchard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home