Monday, April 17, 2006

First day at nyp.
Met dewei at yishun mrt. Waited for the rest at yck control station.
Were late for the first class.lol.

Elective's bit gay but i had a really good laugh. ((=
My group is like so funny can...
There's this particular guy who sat besides me. I don't know him.
Day-dreaming. I was as usual, anti-social. didn't talk to him.
and yeah, he passed me his foolscap and started chatting.
funny. made me feel back in pri and sec 1 days.
i don't like the way he tryna flirt.
or maybe he's not...

I'm not used to walking around and changing classes.
Troublesome and tiring.

But well, i didn't fall asleep today.
AMAZING.
-wahahaha

certain lecturers sounds fun.
some looks retarded and dumb.

anyway, anyway, this will go on for 3 years.
((:*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home